We provide a variety of services to fulfill our clients needs:
Web Domain Registration and Hosting
- Registration – Get a domain name that your customers will remember.
- Hosting – We can manage all your hosting needs, whether you are a local business or want to reach customers worldwide.
- Email – Look more professional with an address at your domain name (example: email@example.com).
Website Design / Modernization / Redesign
Whether you need a site created from scratch or your site updated to look great on all devices, we got you covered!
- Mobile Responsive – Your site will be loaded by your visitors to optimize the screen size that they are using, allowing your site to load properly whether they are viewing it on a mobile device, tablet, or desktop machine.
- Ability to Add/Edit/Delete Content – You will be able to create pages, insert images, and edit content through an easy to learn back end.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Your site will be coded in a way that is easily searchable by web crawlers.
- Visitor Statistics – You will have the ability to continually monitor your site’s visitors, how they reached the site, their geographical location, how many pages they viewed, etc.
- Contact Page – We can create a contact page with a form that can be filled out by your visitors and be sent directly to any email address.
- Social Networking Buttons – We will add major social media buttons to allow your visitors to share content on your site with their friends on their favorite social networks!
- Real URLs – Your site’s URLs will always contain real words separated by hyphens (example: http://www.yoursite.com/about-us/).
- Sitemap – We will create an XML sitemap, which is a widely adopted search engine standard that helps search engine crawlers index your site. Your sitemap will also be submitted to Google Webmaster Tools for proper indexing. We will notify other search engines as well, including Bing and Yahoo.
- Follows web standards – Your site will be written with standards compliant code wherever possible.
- www or non-www – You can choose whether to have a www or non-www web address.
- HTTPS – Known as Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure, encrypts and decrypts user page requests to allow for more secure web browsing on your website.
We can support your site after the design is completed.
- Updates – WordPress and other plugins you may use on your site need to be updated to protect against the latest threats and attacks by cyber criminals on the internet.
- Backups – Frequency will vary depending on your business needs and site traffic. We keep archival copies of your site in case we ever need to restore a previous version or recover lost content.
This means more visitors to your site and more business for you!
- Search Engine Optimization – Get your site listed higher in search results on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more!
- Blacklist Check – Make sure your site follows Google’s web standards or else your site may not be getting the traffic it deserves.
- Business Listings – Get your site listed on major internet hubs!
- Sitemap Creation – Help search engines find all the content on your site!
Social Media Management
Whether you are new to social media or already have accounts, many businesses don’t have the proper time to manage all their accounts and optimize them to attract the most customers from the web!
- Profile Creation – Get your brand out to the millions of people that browse social media sites everyday!
- Update Management – We will help provide the tools to keep your accounts active and attracting more visitors!
- Email List Management – We can help you manage ways to collect visitor emails and send newsletters daily, weekly, monthly, or however much you desire.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your web presence!